Welcome to the University of Washington's Department of Recreational Sports Programs
new online course registration and intramural registration system.
You can use our new online system, without entering a user name and password, to
through our course and intramural offerings and schedules and when you are ready to sign up, just
click on the
link and you will easily navigate your way through the system. Online registration is available for currently enrolled UW Seattle students and UW faculty/staff with a current IMA Membership. The online Spring Quarter course catalog will be available to view the week of March 17th and registration begins at 9 am on March 24th.
Registration for UW student/faculty/staff spouses and registered domestic partners (IMA members) may be done in person at the IMA Programs Office or by mailing or faxing in a registration form. If a spouse/DP wants to register online please contact the Programs Office at email@example.com for directions on how to access the system.
We continue to work hard to develop a safe and secure system, and we are confident
that you'll find that purchasing your recreation activities online from a home,
office or library computer is easy, fast and convenient. If you have any questions
or concerns, please call (206) 543-2571.
If you have questions about the online registration process, please call the IMA Programs Office during regular business hours at
You can browse courses or intramurals by category or search quickly for courses or intramurals by entering keywords.
Registering online is easy. Add the classes or intramurals you want to purchase to your cart. Continue
shopping for additional classes or intramurals, or proceed to Checkout.
Complete your purchases: Complete credit card and billing information. Print the
confirmation page for your records.
1. A full refund will be issued to participants if a class is cancelled.
2. All refunds must be requested in-person prior to the beginning of the second class meeting. A refund will be given, less an $8.00 service charge. Refunds must be requested in the IMA Programs Office, on the 3rd floor during office hours. Your refund will be mailed to you within approximately four weeks if paid by cash or check. If you paid by credit card, you will need to bring your card so that we can credit your account.
3. No refunds will be given after the beginning of the second class meeting.
4. No refunds will be issued for classes that meet fewer than three times unless requested prior to the first class meeting, refunds for Special Interest classes must be requested by the registration deadline.
5. All refunds for cancelled classes must be requested within 30 days of class cancellation.
1.Drops must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your registration fee.
2.Refunds are only issued in person at the Climbing Center or the IMA Programs Office. Please check website for available hours.
3.Classes meeting for multiple sessions, no refund is given after the first session.
4.For any course that meets for multiple sessons, attendance is mandatory on the first night.
1. A full refund will be issued to participants if a sport league or tournament is cancelled.
2. All refunds must be requested in-person seven days or more prior to the first league or tournament contest. A refund will be given, less an $8.00 service charge for league fees and less a $5.00 service charge for tournament fees. Refunds must be requested in the IMA Programs Office, on the 3rd floor during office hours. Your refund will be mailed to you within approximately four weeks if paid by cash or check. If you paid by credit card, you will need to bring your card so that we can credit your account.
3. No refunds will be given within six days or less of the first league or tournament contest.
4. All refunds for cancelled sport leagues or tournaments must be requested within 30 days of league or tournament cancellation.
University of Washington
Recreational Sports Programs
NE 45th St. & 17th Ave NE, University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98105
© 2014 InnoSoft Canada
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the